Christmas Gift Wrap for R1 per metre!
Here are a few BRILLIANT reasons why you should wrap all your Christmas gifts in Brown Paper this year!
- Your purchase will help raise funds to buy a Hiace for 7 children that require daily transportation from a squatter camp to Sparrow Schools, a school for children with learning difficulties.
- Brown paper is recyclable – as opposed to many other gift wraps.
- Brown paper is incredibly cost-effective at around R1 per metre!
- Brown paper is VERY on trend with so many exciting ways to personalise it.
So there you have it – the opportunity to SAVE money, SAVE the environment, be SUPER-TRENDY, and be a SILENT HERO!
It’s a win-win situation!
How to order:
Contact Teresa Richards from Charity Fusion
Tel: 072 477 2319
Choose between: Individual sheets – 505 x 706cm (R170 for 500 sheets) and thicker brown paper in a large roll (approximately R1 per metre).
Get inspired: see our roundup of ideas below!
Here are a few gift-wrapping ideas to inspire you:
1, Washi Tape on brown paper – what could be simpler?
2. A brilliant way to use family photos, old cards or beautiful prints!
3. Tiny wreaths are so inexpensive – but definitely have the wow factor. Or make your own!
4. Some string, a little greenery, and stamped or handwritten cheery messages – stunning!
5. A little paint splatter never looked so good!
6. Go BIG with the ribbon!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details!