This week’s #SupportLocal review had me playing “guinea pig in an effort to find out whether a Lash Lift could actually be the solution for my impossibly straight lashes!
Let me preface this review by stating that my eyelashes have always had a lovely curl – until my second pregnancy when I woke up one morning to find them as straight as an ironing board.
Enter years of looking for (and trying) pretty much everything and anything to get them to curl upwards and help me look a little more awake.
As you can imagine, most if it was a complete and utter waste of money:
- Eyelash extensions – I loved these, but they were pricey and damaged by lashes over the two years that I had them.
- Various eye curlers – including a heated one and heating blasting the eyelash curler with hot air from the hairdryer – none of which helped to hold a curl for longer than half an hour.
- Pretty much every mascara in the history of ever – I don’t even think I am exaggerating.
- Hair gel – hey, if it holds you hair in place (look, I was desperate, okay?) (No, it didn’t work).
- YouTube tutorials – you get the idea. I was ready to try anything.
See what I mean? Dead straight!