Your presence required (presents optional!)
If there’s one event you attend this year, make sure it is SPRUIT DAY on Saturday 16 September. Simply put, this is a fun day out for families, as well as a vital lesson for our children about taking care of their community and getting stuck in!
Last year’s Spruit Day saw 200 volunteers taking part, and this year’s target is a whopping 400 people. You can see why we need you!
How to take part
- There are multiple sites and events taking place – so choose which one to support! Visit www.brcf.co.za or Parkmore Community Association for details.
- “Like” the Spruit Day event on Facebook in order to receive reminders and further information about the event. In fact, tag people you would like to join you on the day!
- Invite friends and family to join you in cleaning, planting, gardening, building and more – plan a post-Spruit Day braai with cold beers to reward everyone for their hard work!
- Donate any of the following plants that are needed:
- Acacia sieberiana woodii (Paper Bark)
- Acacia galpini (Apiesdoring or Monkey Thorn)
- Olea europaea africana (Wild Olive)
- Dietes Irises (yellow & white)
- Tulbaghia (wild garlic)
- Hottentot’s fig (or sour fig)
- Wild Felicia, etc